|Job Ref:||204666076||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nailsworth||Address:||Post Code:||GL6||Salary:||£9.50 - £10.50/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Stores Person to join an environmental engineering in Nailsworth, Gloucestershire.|
As a Stores Person your duties will involve:
- To execute the accurate checking and receiving of stock using a computerised goods-in system.
- Ensure all stock has a current part code and is located correctly throughout the facility.
- Prepare and accurately administer stock requirements for receiving departments in a timely manner.
- Prepare spares parcels correctly and on time for collection by courier companies.
- Administer all paperwork and delivery notes in accordance with defined procedures.
- Return stock to suppliers for repairs and or exchange.
- Using the fork lift truck to move stock around the plant.
An ideal Stores Person will hold the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role using stock control systems is essential.
- Must hold a valid Counterbalance Fork Lift License.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and meet set deadlines.
- Computer literacy is essential; ideally with previous stock management software.
- A methodical approach to work and a critical eye for detail.
- A disciplined approach to following and enforcing all departmental procedures.
- Well organized and focused on service delivery.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multitask.
- A clear understanding of relevant Health & Safety requirements.
This vacancy is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Stores Person who is looking for a new challenge in an independent role where your skills in improving stock control systems and processes will be fully utilised.
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday: 8:00am - 4:00pm.
Friday: 07:30am - 15:00pm