|Job Ref:||204666048||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Morecambe||Address:||Post Code:||LA4||Salary:||£28.00 - £36.00/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:00|
JOB TITLE: EC&I Site Engineer (Nuclear)|
LOCATION: Heysham Power Station
RATE: £28.00 - £36.00 (Ltd)
My client is one of the UK's leading engineering solution providers, delivering consulting, project delivery and O&M services to major blue-chip customers in nuclear, petro-chemical, Oil & Gas, marine market sectors etc. This organisation is one of the true leaders in the global heavy engineering sector, a true innovator and a trusted brand that enhances the credentials of any of its workers and employees.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Current UK security clearance at CTC or above, for access to a nuclear licenced site.
* Educated to HNC level (or equivalent) in relevant field.
* IOSH Managing Safely certification.
The position would suit an individual motivated to succeed and comfortable working in a team environment. The role will involve working with a team of engineers and technicians in the completion of cradle to grave installations and modifications to plant and systems as part of a project investment delivery programme. Such projects may include the following:
* Investment planning and business justification for projects
* Production of project programmes
* Site surveying and scope identification
* Requirements capture and optioneering
* Generation of health, safety and quality documentation
* Production of specifications (Functional & Technical)
* Engineering of solutions to given problems
* Creation of work packs including method statements & risk assessments
* Maintaining safety all in works undertaken in line with regulatory and compliance policies.
* Engineering drawings utilising AutoCAD (previous experience beneficial but not required)
* Fault finding, testing and commissioning of plant
* Electrical and instrumentation installations
* Working with Programmable Logic Controllers
* Instrumentation configuration and setup (e.g. dataloggers)
* Secondary roles within the team as required by the Engineer in Charge
* Identifying issues/improvements/recommendations to plant and equipment
* Working at height, in confined spaces and within radiological controlled areas.
* Basic IT skills required (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Flexibility with working hours will be required on occasion to fit in with the process nature of projects. This may include extended hours working, weekend working or night shift working in line with the working time regulations.
HOW TO APPLY:
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or e-mail your CV .
Rullion Engineering Ltd is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry's foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
Should the above position not be right for you but you feel that your technical expertise fits with the above market sectors, please do contact us and one of our experienced consultants will be on hand to discuss in detail how we may be able to help