|Job Ref:||204665981||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||South Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:01|
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Specialists are working closely with a leading railway engineering company who complete rolling stock repair and overhaul work at their historic site in Doncaster. We are searching for an experienced Mechanical Engineer who will provide engineering support for the refurbishment and maintenance of rolling stock projects.
This role provides a challenging, varied workload allowing the ideal candidate to demonstrate their technical capability in an Engineering setting. You will have the chance to work closely on some of the most high profile projects in the industry ensuring successful project delivery.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Produce technical specifications to define the performance of a product / component
* Produce risk assessments / method statements for offsite work
* Develop test documentation to validate component or installation
* Supporting production through Production Query process
* Produce technical reports to capture engineering issues / findings
* Support engineering development in terms of cost, safety, cost, quality and delivery
* Degree educated in a mechanical / manufacturing engineering discipline (or equivalent)
* 5 years+ in a Mechanical Engineering role