|Job Ref:||204663644||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:01|
Operations Manager - Manufacturing - Berkshire - £Neg|
Our customer is a very professional and industry leading sealing products business.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for providing leadership and direction for the daily operation of the plant and supporting equipment and systems.
What you will do as the Operations Manager - Manufacturing:
- Manage daily operations to ensure performance is aligned to objectives, achieving budget and managing costs.
- Optimise plant performance through appropriate utilisation of manpower, equipment and resources.
- Review production reports, activity reports and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievements or identify areas needing quality, cycle time, cost reduction or process improvement.
- Implement programs and activities that provide culture of compliance, goal accomplishment, productivity and morale.
- Prepare reports detailing significant production activities and update on operation plan and objectives.
- Train, coach and mentor Production Shift Supervisors, Production Managers and other direct reports to ensure that all operations personnel received safety, quality and process training as required.
What you will need for the Operations Manager - Manufacturing role:
- Degree qualification in a related engineering subject.
- Demonstrated experience of working as an Operations Manager within a Manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated management background responsible for multi-disciplined teams.
- Solid background in change management, process improvement and process optimisation.
- The ability to develop a metric driven organisation to demonstrate efficiency.
What you will get for the Operations Manager - Manufacturing role:
- Excellent salary and attractive benefits package.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However should you wish to discuss your application in the meantime, please contact Justin Wainwright on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency