|Job Ref:||204663474||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:01|
Project Leader / Project Manager (Hardware / Mechanical / Software) - CONTRACT|
Duration: 6 months +
Start date: Immediate
Rate: £34.00 - £37.00 per hour
A key client of mine based in the Midlands are looking for a Project Leader / Project Manager (Hardware / Mechanical / Software) to join them on a long term and exciting project. My client is looking for candidate with a minimum of 5 years' experience along with the following skills:
* Display development experience - more than 5 years as Project leader (Hardware / Mechanical / Software / Camera).
* Previously or currently work infotainment area or display area as engineering project leader or close position.
* Deep dive all Hardware / Mechanical / Software critical issues of projects.
* Track Hardware / Mechanical / Software developer progress towards plan and create development total schedule.
* Create total project schedule (including dev / factory / test).
* Report weekly critical point and status and progress based on KPI.
* High motivation to lead project.
* Visualization / explanation skill to explain with management indication.
* Visualization / explanation skill to explain simply by PPT what is problem and how to solve.
If you are interested in this Project Leader / Project Manager (Hardware / Mechanical / Software) contract opportunity, please apply with the latest version of your CV. A role profile can be given upon your application.
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy