|Job Ref:||204663343||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scunthorpe||Address:||Post Code:||DN16||Salary:||£30000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:01|
My client is a leading food manufacturer in the Scunthorpe area. They are recruiting for Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to add to their growing business. |
Some of the daily duties are, but not limited to:
• Provide maintenance to plan, machinery and services to support the overall achievement of production goals.
• Deliver planed and reactive maintenance in order to maintain and achieve engineering KPIs.
• Develop and undertake project work as and when required.
• Ensure all work is compliant with quality, legislation and company standards.
• Working overall to minimise breakdowns and plant downtime.
Successful candidates should have the following skills and experience:
• Previous engineering experience within a food environment, with experience in PLCs, Electrical and Mechanical maintenance.
• Qualified to HNC level in an engineering discipline/apprentice trained.
• 17th Edition is desirable.
• Must be self-motivated, a team player with the ability to problem solve.
Shift patterns are 4 on 4 off and the salary on offer is £30,000 and £34,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF CVs BEING RECEIVED.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Recruitment who operate as an employment business/agency