|Job Ref:||204663220||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:01|
Mechanical Design & Development Engineer - CONTRACT|
Duration: 6 months +
Start date: Immediate
Rate: £28.00 - £32.00 per hour
A key client of mine based in the midlands are looking for x2 Mechanical Design & Development Engineers to join them on a long term and exciting project. My client is looking for candidates with a minimum of 5 years' experience along with the following skills:
* Display development experience.
* Knowledge of JLR processes.
* Previously or currently working on infotainment area at other OEM as engineering projects.
* Deep dive and direct all mechanical critical issues of project.
* Create mechanical supplier spec.
* Experience to lead mechanical product team for display or HUD (infotainment).
* High motivation to lead mechanical development team.
* Visualization / explanation skill to explain with management indication.
* Visualization / explanation skill to explain simply by PPT what is problem and how to solve.
* FMEA experience.
* Experience of JLR grade review and processed as developer.
If you are interested in this Mechanical Design & Development Engineer contract opportunity, please apply with the latest version of your CV. A role profile can be given upon your application.
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy