|Job Ref:||204663168||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Surbiton||Address:||Post Code:||KT6||Salary:||£26000 - £35000/annum plus benefits and training||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:01|
I am currently have a fantastic opportunity for a graduate/junior Electrical Design Engineer, to work for a Building Services M&E Design consultancy, based in the Kingston-Upon Thames region (close to a station and a vibrant area with lots of restaurants and nightlife). |
My client is a well established yet growing consultancy, and have a very impressive client list. They work with a number of high profile companies, and have some very big names on their books.
They are large enough to secure major projects, but small enough that you still have the chance to shine and make your mark within the organisation.
A large amount of their work is repeat business with long term clients, so they have a very stable work load and can offer job security as well as long term prospects.
I have personally done a large amount of recruitment for this company, and have received nothing but positive feedback from engineers working there. They have received great support, funding to go on to do their MSc/Chartership and the working environment is second to none.
The position would either suit a junior engineer currently working within a consulting environment, or a graduate engineer looking for their first step into Building Services Electrical Design.
They will offer the chance to work on great projects, give you unrivalled training and excellent career progression. In return they are looking for someone keen to learn, ambitious and looking for a long term opportunity with a genuine chance to work to Director level.
• Degree qualified within a Building Services/Electrical related subject. You must have either an Electrical degree or alternatively a HND and some work experience.
• Relevant skills relating to industry related software, (AutoCAD, Dialux, Amtech would be extremely advantageous).
• Ideally you will come with some experience within Electrical Building Services consulting design, but if you are a high quality graduate keen to learn they would still like to talk to you.
• You will ideally be located in the North Surrey/South West London region, although if you are looking to relocate within the UK and have a genuine reason for doing so then please get get in touch.
• Career driven, keen to progress to chartership and looking to develop your career with a business long term are a must. They invest heavily in their staff and want people who have a genuine desire to progress within the organisation.
• A good team player is a must. I have visited their offices and the working environment is second to none.
If you are interested in the position and would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on (Apply online only) or mobile (Apply online only).
I am available after hours to suit you and all conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence