|Job Ref:||204663063||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£1.00/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:01|
Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer (SQA) - Automotive - Midlands |
Leading Automotive parts manufacturer is seeking experienced site based Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer (SQA) to lead quality improvements against PPM targets. Working with a range of suppliers, dealing with a variety of high volume components the Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer (SQA) will also be responsible for:
- Review the process of new parts with the support and the co-operation of the Advanced Supplier Quality (ASQ) Engineer and/or the Program Quality Engineer
- Manage the process audits of existing components, where these are the subject of a problem solving action. Manage supplier"s action
- Consolidate required supplier quality indicators for his plant and communicate them to the SQA Manager
- Initiate and validate corrective and preventive actions with the suppliers for immediate containment actions
- Manage supplier progress plans in co-operation with the plant buyers
- Notify formally suppliers of their self certification status in co-operation with the plant buyer
- Approve Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), only after acceptance by the Program Quality Engineer and the plant quality department
- Approve ASQ program transition document and help compile `lessons learnt"
- During the pursuit of all duties, the code of ethics and the code of management will be adhered to at all times.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer within the Automotive industry.
- Minimum Degree qualified, ideally engineering with a specialisation in Quality
- Additional language highly desirable
- Experience of working within a global supply chain a must.
Does your background and experience meet the above criteria? Are you looking for the next move in your career? If so, please forward your latest CV to directly or for further information contact Lisa on (Apply online only).
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency