|Job Ref:||204663036||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Shoreham-by-Sea||Address:||Post Code:||BN43||Salary:||£12.04/hour £12.04 + 33 days hol||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:01|
Our client, the world leader in hazard protection engineering, is looking for an experienced Machinist to join its state of the art manufacturing facility located in Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex. You will manufacture components and work on low volume work. |
This is not a machine minding/operating position and you will have a high level of CNC operating and programming experience.
1. Interpret and understand manufacturing drawings in order to establish material and process requirements.
2. Select appropriate materials and tools for job.
3. Mark out components and set up machinery as required.
4. Operate and set up the radial drill.
5. Operate and set up the manual lathe.
6. Operate, set up and programme the 3 Axis mill. (Heidenhain contols)
7. Carry out self-inspections of own work and also inspect the work of other team members.
8. Train other team members as required.
9. Operate within the guidelines of the Company's policies and procedures, IS9001 and internal work instructions.
10. Ensure that all areas, plant and equipment are kept in a clean and safe working condition and that the general area is kept in a clean and tidy state. 11. Comply with the Company's health and safety policy, procedures and processes.
Skills/Qualifications: Indentured Apprenticeship, City & Guilds or equivalent qualification