|Job Ref:||204662554||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Penrith||Address:||Post Code:||CA11||Salary:||£40000 - £43000/annum Bonus + Pension||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
MAINTENANCE LEADER - MANUFACTURING|
TO £43K + BONUS + PENSION + EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Our client is a World Class Manufacturing organisation and global leader in the supply of high quality products to the construction industry.
Due to internal promotion we now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Leader to join the Engineering Team and ensure world class standards are maintained within Engineering.
* Day to day management of a team of Electrical/Mechanical Technicians
* Monitor plant performance and implement reliability strategy
* Manage PM's via CMMS system
* Full project management of plant shutdowns; including planning, contractor management, H&S, budgets
* Investigate failures and implement Route Cause Analysis
* Deliver Capex requirements on time and within budget
* Ensure staff adhere to company H&S policies at all times
* Min HNC/HND in Mechanical/Electrical/Multi-skilled discipline
* Experience of supervising/managing a team within a process manufacturing environment
* Knowledge of modern manufacturing techniques; WCM, TPM (preferred)
* Proven project management experience
* Excellent leadership skills
* Ability to coach, mentor and effectively lead a multi-disciplined team
* H&S qualification such as IOSH/NEBOSH (advantageous)
This is a superb opportunity to join a world leader.
Our client can offer a truly stable and rewarding career with realistic opportunities for progression and development.
Interested? Click APPLY or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd on (Apply online only) for more information
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy