|Job Ref:||204662492||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Code:||CW5||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
Senior Structural Engineer|
Hours: Mon - Friday 09:00 - 17:30
Structural Engineer with between 5 and 10 years' post graduation experience and Chartered. This is a permanent position that is needed to strengthen our clients existing structural engineering team working on commercial, health and residential developments.
The successful candidate should be self-motivated and have a proven record in the design of structural buildings. Ideally to have experience in the following key elements of Structural engineering -
• Design of steel frames, masonry, Concrete frames, ICF and Timber elements using industry standard software including AutoCAD, Masterseries, CADS, TEDDS, Fastrak (An active interest in BIM or other 3-d design techniques such as REVIT or similar would also be an advantage).
• Preparation or be able to check and review construction level drawings and specifications. Attend design team meetings as required by the client.
• Be financially aware of the construction industry to provide economical designs and health and Safety within the construction industry.
• Preparation of feasibility reports for planning applications as well as existing building reports.
• Liaison with Clients will be required as part of the role and Candidates must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Full UK driving licence