|Job Ref:||204662328||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Trowbridge||Address:||Post Code:||BA14||Salary:||£40000 - £41000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
Purpose of Role:|
To provide Engineering support and expertise by maintaining plant and equipment to optimise safety, quality, plant performance and product availability. The Maintenance Technician / Engineer role works alongside the Operations department supporting the factory to achieve maximum asset utilisation through prompt response and planned, preventative action. The role is shift based, working 12 hour rotating shifts, following a set shift pattern including weekend working. The Maintenance Technician / Engineer will support the site's TPM programme by active participation in the Maintenance Work Group, therefore helping to reduce breakdowns through root cause elimination.
* Possess HNC/ONC qualification in a mechanical engineering discipline.
* Factory maintenance environment experience.
* Practical and theoretical knowledge of maintaining utilities.
* Practical experience of PLC controlled high-speed packing lines and process plant.
* Systematic fault finding and rectification.
* Team player with strong interpersonal skills & communication skills - speaking and listening.
* Self-motivated, reliable, adaptable and able to work with minimum supervision.
* Committed to quality, hygiene, safety.
* Maintenance of all process and packing equipment, site services and utilities
* Control systems and support equipment.
* Development and improvement of all maintenance procedures.
* Attend team meetings and contribute to continuous improvement and TPM within the team.
* Contribute to control of spares and equipment purchased.
* Use of Computerised Maintenance system to monitor and analyse machine performance.
* Engineering support for plant start up, shutdown and changeovers.
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy