|Job Ref:||204662324||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wokingham||Address:||Post Code:||RG40||Salary:||£22000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
Avenue 4 Forces have an excellent opportunity for a Service Centre Supervisor on behalf of our client, a market leader in the Fitness Industry.|
The Service Centre Supervisor will hold previous experience in the repair and servicing of Fitness Equipment and play a key role in supporting the Service Centre Manager to implement and maintain high standards of servicing and repair at the Regional Service Centre. Providing the best customer service to internal and external customers, this supervisory role requires the daily scheduling of all incoming requests, maximizing engineers' capacity to ensure they are fully tasked and performing servicing and repair tasks to the highest standard. Additional duties may include escalations, site visits, training of service centre staff and cover for the Service Centre Administrator where required.
* Assessment and scheduling of all incoming repair requests to ensure engineers attend with appropriate parts to resolve all issues within the specified Service Level Agreement (SLA), providing technical and customer support as appropriate/
* Scheduling of all preventative maintenance services assigned to the Regional Service Centre in accordance with preventative maintenance guidelines and procedures, providing technical and customer support as appropriate.
* Regular review of all unscheduled repair requests allocated to the Regional Service Centre.
* Reporting on further actions, deviation analysis for the Service Centre Manager and assistance of accurate parts inventory management.
* Supporting the Service Manager in the day to day running of the Regional Service Centre.
* Electrical or Mechanical time served or HNC and above.
* Experience in component fault finding and diagnosis
* Electrical repair principals
* Multi - meter experience
* Full and clean UK driving license
Experience and Skills
* Experience of repairs and servicing within the Fitness Industry are essential.
* Proven organisational and communications skills with the ability to manage and provide schedules for multi skilled staff.
* MS Office experience
* Good communication and customer service skills
* Attention to detail