|Job Ref:||204662300||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hounslow||Address:||Post Code:||TW3||Salary:||£35000 - £42000/annum Bonus + Company Car||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
£35,000 - £42,000 Basic Salary | Bonus | Company Car | iPad | In-house Training|
An area-leading, fast growing and successful security technology company with over 20 years of experience in the Fire & Security sector are now looking for a skilled Engineering Manager to join their team overseeing their team of 18 engineers.
Job Title: Engineering Manager
AS AN ENGINEERING MANAGER YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
* Supervising the Engineering team of 18 field based engineers & subcontractors
* Developing and achieving performance goals and objectives in order to exceed customer promise expectations
* Performing quality control checks and compliance
* Organising training for the team
* Ongoing improvement of the department, your ideas will be listened to!
* £35,000 - £42,000 basic salary + overtime + Company Bonus
* Company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone, iPad
* In-house training on company products
* 28 days paid holiday
* Working with a dynamic, fast paced, rewarding company
* Excellent work life balance
* Company Social Events, work as part of a friendly team
THIS ENGINEERING MANAGER ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE...
* Strong knowledge of Door entry, CCTV, Access Control (or other electronic security & fire products)
* Proven industry supervisory experience
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise work & perform well under pressure
* Excellent customer service & time management skills
If you think this Engineering Manager role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you