|Job Ref:||204662238||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Burton upon Trent||Address:||Salary:||£24000 - £25600/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Engineer or Field Service Technician to work with a leading an innovative company based in Burton upon trent, Staffordshire|
This is a mobile role and will cover the servicing and repair of products within commercial and domestic properties across the West Midlands, Derbyshire and South Yorkshire so ideally you will be based around the Stafforshire area
On offer is a salary of £24,000 rising to £25,600 after 3 months training with OTE £30k (with overtime)
You will also be provided with Van, tools, ipad and uniform.
Ideally we are looking for someone with a plumbing or electrical background who has carried out servicing and repair and has extensive customer facing experience.
* Providing technical customer service support to the business for Domestic and Commercial Customers
* Resolving complaints and raise early warnings to drive manufacturing improvements, reliability and serviceability.
* Provide excellent and market leading customer service to all customers on both domestic and commercial sites
* Undertake end-user service calls
* To represent the company in potential conflicting situations with consumers
* Provide leading product satisfaction, reliability and serviceability improvement activities for all products across the range, specifically
* Provide technical support in customers' homes and commercial sites.
* Support customer services input to corrective actions by highlighting customer issues and needs
* Provide feedback to the business on early warning product failures
* Support the focused returns process, by providing timely product/part returns to the business, helping the business quickly identify product failures and allow modifications to be completed
* Reduce Warranty Costs to the business by ensuring that service quality metric's are achieved
* minimising parts usage
* high first time fix rate
* minimise the need for return visits
* low recall rates
* Support the complaint escalation process and carry out serious incident investigations when required
* Actively support the business income by promoting chargeable workloads, spare parts and upgrading of replacement products
* Attend regular product updates and refresher training
* Support Trainee Field Service Technicians where required
* Attend regular field audits to ensure consistency across the workforce
* Work with the Regional Service Manager's to improve customer satisfaction, service efficiency and the business profitability.
* Comply with all Health and Safety processes
* Technical qualification, ideally Plumbing or Electrical qualified
* Must have servicing and repair background
* Customer service experience.
* Product technical knowledge.
* Ability to work alone and unsupervised
* Motivated to achieve business targets
* Solid interpersonal as well as good oral and written communication skills.
Plumber, Electrician, Technician, "Service Engineer", "Electrical maintenance Engineer", Servicing, "Gas Engineer" "white goods engineer", "domestic appliance engineer", "service Technician