|Job Ref:||204662202||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tring||Address:||Post Code:||HP23||Salary:||£30000 - £36000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
We are looking for a Production Engineer who is passionate about working with innovative hi-technology products to work for an expanding division of a successful multinational organisation. The company are looking for 2 engineers with either an electro-mechanical background or a strong background in software or electronics, to improve quality and productivity in a cross function environment ensuring all product requirements are taken into account from initial concept to the end of the product life cycle. Other responsibilities will include:
- Develop, evaluate and implement manufacturing process, procedure, methodologies, and best practices to improve quality, reliability and productivity.
- Provide technical support, training and guidance to other team members to accomplish quality and production goals.
- To work on the investigation of problems, analysing root causes and developing and implementing solutions.
- Create procedures and practices to meet standards of quality, performance and cost and delivery.
- Participate in the new product introduction process.
- Work with planning to optimise routings, bill of materials and production planning.
- Provide support to customer`s team members and suppliers.
For this role you will need:
- A strong production engineering background within the electro-mechanical, electronics or a software driven environment.
- An understanding of BOM structures and ERP software.
- Understanding of product lifecycle, new product introduction and stage gate processes