|Job Ref:||204662166||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
Producing survey CAD drawings and 3D models from survey data captured by our surveyors. Provide support to the CAD Manager and other senior staff for work procedure improvements and training of other staff.
Summary of essential functions:
* Produce accurate drawings in 2D and 3D AutoCAD format from survey data to the company's standard
* Produce accurate Revit models from pointcloud files and 2D drawings to the company's standard
* Work with pointcloud data using additional software packages such as Cyclone and Cloudworx
* Implement best practice procedures for AutoCAD and Revit survey deliverables
* Be willing to train and supervise others in the use of AutoCAD and Revit
We expect our employees to be as punctual as possible when working in the office
All CAD work should be carried out to the standards laid out in the Survey Standards Procedures.
Be thorough and accurate when working on survey projects and quality inspecting others work
Be able to work on survey projects both alone and as part of a team
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Excellent organizational skills
Demonstrate initiative, be self motivated and be able to take responsibility