|Job Ref:||204662133||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£33000/annum van, fuel card, over time, call out||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
Our client has an immediate vacancy for a fully qualified, experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. Working on a prestigious retail contract you will be covering Manchester and surrounding areas.|
* Planned Maintenance of Combustion Appliances, ensuring compliance with the specification, PPM, Schedules and Procedures
* Undertake tasks in accordance with Clients Quality Assurance Systems and to be fully compliant with Health & Safety
* Respond effectively and promptly to emergency situations, diagnose faults and initiate action to prevent deterioration in environmental conditions within the premises, when carrying out PPM activities
* Manage the operation of the contract in a pro-active manner, minimising difficulties with building environmental systems
* Ensure all communication channels are utilised, keeping both the Client and the Company informed of relevant information
* Recognise the importance of energy management and operate the appliances to benefit the long term interest of the customer
Qualifications and Skills:
* Valid Commercial & Domestic Gas Qualifications - COCN1,CIGA1, ICPN1, TPCP1/1A, CCN1, WAT1, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1
* Previous experience in a maintenance environment
* Full, clean driving licence
Due to the nature of the contract the successful candidate will be required to be on site for 6 am so it is essential you are able to meet this criteria.
If you have the relevant skills, qualifications and experience please apply for this role as our client is keen to recruit for this role as soon as possible.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency