|Job Ref:||204661955||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£35000 - £39000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
Our client are currently looking for an 11kv cable jointer to work on SSE project's in the South of England & Scotland.
The ideal candidate will hold current SSE authorisations.
Candidates should hold a current clean driving license and be prepared to travel.
- To carry out electrical works in the connection of new supplies, diversions and alterations and to locate and repair faults
- Cable jointing at live HV and LV
- Deliver the job to time and guaranteed service levels
- Carry out risk assessments
- Ensure completion of projects to agreed timescales
- Maintain site safety at all times and complete daily risk assessments.
- Maintain awareness of SHE policy and issued safety instructions.
- New connections work, including small services
- To notify the line manager in advance of and understand any variations in the design
- Accept delivery of materials and check inspection
- Responsible for the efficient use of materials and Company property
- Keep vehicles clean and tidy and report any damage to line manager immediately
- Experience of working on SSE projects
- Fully qualified Jointer
- CSCS card
- Electrical background
- Full driving license
- Good communications skills (verbal and written)
- Health and safety awareness
- Ability to follow and complete instructions
- HV LOVINK jointing 11kV, PCIAS, PILCSWA
- City & Guilds level 2 in Electrotechnical Engineering
- First Aid
- NRSWA Operative / Supervisor