|Job Ref:||204664158||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Annesley||Address:||Post Code:||NG15||Salary:||£17500/annum + benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
A great opportunity to work for a successful, well established company. Working on a day shift, but you need to have the flexibility to work earlier/afters if required. |
To assemble guide and levers and repack them in accordance with all standard operating procedures and quality assurance procedures/standards, whilst meeting production targets.
- To assemble and pack various types of guide and lever Automotive parts in line with customer requirements.
- To pack and repack service parts.
- To meet production targets.
- To complete all related paperwork relating to assembly and packing.
- To perform the relevant barcode scanning processes.
- To demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide a seamless service.
- To demonstrate flexibility in order to assist in meeting customer demands.
- To perform general housekeeping duties, to include cleaning/tidying of the work area and maintain standards.
- To operate in line with Company policies, procedures and standards.
- To operate in line with Health and Safety regulations and quality procedures.
- To perform other related duties as assigned by the Team Leader/Group Leader/Production Manager