|Job Ref:||204664140||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East London||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
Cento Lift and Escalator Jobs are recruiting for a Repair and Modernisation Salesperson based in South East London.|
Cento are working on behalf of a multinational lift and escalator company who are looking to add a Repair and Modernisation Salesperson to their team where they will be responsible for selling minor and major repairs, and full modernisation / refurbishments to both new and existing clients within the South East of England.
Dealing with end users, contractors and consultants, the role also requires someone who is comfortable with discussing project programmes and conducting contractual negotiations.
• Proven repair / modernisation sales experience within the lift and escalator industry
• Good level of commercial and technical training
• Ability to negotiate cost effective and innovative proposals with end users
• Ability to interpret customers' needs to develop inventive solutions.
Offering in return:
• Competitive salary £40000 to £45000
• Company car
• Additional company benefits
For more information on this position, please call Teresa Simpson on (Apply online only).
Cento - Lift and Escalator Jobs is the leading recruitment consultancy dedicated solely to lift and escalator recruitment. We specialise in jobs for the lift and escalator industry including platform, elevator, travelator and all vertical transportation and we are the leading website for engineer, sales, management and board level jobs