|Job Ref:||204664060||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Sandiacre||Address:||Post Code:||NG10||Salary:||£1 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
DK Associates have an exciting opportunity to join their Derbyshire based client are looking to recruit an experience CNC Tube bending Machine Setter/Operator (Small Batch) to join their Sandiacre based client.|
The role involves the setting and operating of a CNC tube bending machine, including loading of current programs and creating new programs from CMM data.
• Experience operating CNC tube bending equipment, previous experience of operating Addison and Unison CNC Tube bending machines would be an advantage.
• Setup and troubleshoot bend tooling for prototype and medium volume bent tubes
• Good practical skills and the ability to follow instructions
• Inspect components to master data using tube CMM
• Operate secondary tools (end forming, saw cutting, etc) as needed
• Basic understanding of CAD systems
• Ability to operate both independently and as part of a team
• Basic math skills
• The ability to carry out repetitive tasks quickly and efficiently
• Ability to work in high pressure situations to targets and deadlines
• A reasonable level of fitness.
• Report machine or material defects to the supervisor
• An awareness of Health & Safety.
The will consider candidate that have experience Setting and Operating or CNC Machines particularly those who have experience or knowledge of Addison
and other Tube manipultation machinery