|Job Ref:||204663996||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Tadcaster||Address:||Post Code:||LS24||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
* Growing division with progression opportunity
* Leading innovator in machinery design and build
* Global blue chip customers
An opportunity has arisen for a multi-skilled maintenance and service engineer to join the service team within a truly innovative and forward thinking manufacturer of automated equipment.
The role will be initially site based in Yorkshire to enable a training period but will then become an International Service Engineer position with extensive travel throughout the world.
Skills and Experience required:
* Multi skilled engineer with a mechanical bias
* Min HNC mechanical engineering
* Ideally 17th edition certificate as a minimum electrical qualification
* Experience performing service and maintenance on automated machinery (pneumatics, robotics, vision systems)
* Must be able to fault find on control panels
* Experience in a International role
With this, the role requires someone who is flexible, adaptable, excellent with customers, proactive, a problem solver and a team player.
In return you will get the opportunity to work for an award winning manufacturer, a good salary package, the chance to see the world, an opportunity to grow with a newly developed team and the opportunity to progress your career.
If this sounds of interest, please apply with a complete CV or call Gillian on (Apply online only) if you wish to inquire first