|Job Ref:||204660832||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fleet||Address:||Post Code:||GU51||Salary:||£240 - £300/day||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
Taking the lead responsibility to ensure the assigned project is delivered to meet the expectations of the customer. Ensure the communication channels are strong and well document on the required systems.
Working with Consultants and Customer Representatives to ensure the project is delivered in a timely professional manner , attend customer sites for meetings and to manage the program to ensure we meet their needs and build stronger relationship
To provide reports and update performance both in terms of progress and budgetary numbers.
- Attending site customer meetings as required.
- Ensuring that all work is programmed and managed by contract engineers.
- Establish and maintain contacts with customers especially key accounts.
- Provide weekly and monthly forecasts of the revenue income for the department.
- Ordering of Materials.
- Managing Suppliers & sub-contractors.
- Ensuring compliance & specification compliance.
- Ensure team members fully comply with Health & Safety legislation, policies, procedures and Code of Conduct.
- Carry out other tasks as may be defined that may be required in order to develop the business.
- Must have extensive experience in Package pumping station.
- Proven experience of dealing with key clients in a professional manner.
- Good written and verbal skills are essential together with commercial awareness and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Good IT Skills and program management