|Job Ref:||204660813||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Farnham||Address:||Post Code:||CM23||Salary:||£10 - £14/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
Service Desk Engineer (1st/ 2nd Line) temp to perm £10-14 per hour|
This established and successful IT solutions company require a Service Desk Engineer to join their busy team. In this varied role, you will be involved in phone, email and on-site support and management of existing networks.
Key areas of support will include:
- Active Directories - Permissions, Passwords and Account Management
- MS Office - Versions (Apply online only)
- Windows Operating Systems - Windows 7 through to 10
- Network Support, Printer Support and Telephony/Telecoms Support
- Antivirus Support
- Backup Support Experience: Previous experience working in a 1st and 2nd line role essential.
- Previous experience working with MS exchange Servers and Routers and Firewalls preferable but not essential
- Resolve 1st and 2nd line calls as appropriate and depending on experience, ensuring that the call is closed accurately and efficiently
- Manage incoming support requests via the support system, telephone and e-mail and deal with such requests in a timely manner to completion
- To provide consistent and prompt IT support and guidance to a high standard for all internal and remote users within the business, keeping them informed of progress in the event of issues not being resolved immediately
Other key strengths required include:
Good attention to detail, consistency, interpersonal skills, ability to work unsupervised & under pressure, self-confidence, analysis, numeracy & literacy, prioritisation, a positive, professional & proactive approach.
Qualifications Required: O` level/GCSE Maths & English. MCSA or equivalent or part thereof
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer