|Job Ref:||204660792||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
FRAME is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer with a talent for detailed design and feasibility.|
Our client is looking for the ideal candidate in their Birmingham office, however they are willing to allow successful candidates to work in one of their other offices if It better suits.
* BEng/BSc in Civil Engineering.
* Be familiar with Negotiations for Section 104, 106, 38, 278 agreements.
* Be well experienced with software packages such as AutoCAD, Microdrainage WinDes and PDS.
* Comfortable with Residential and Commercial Design projects.
* Familiar and comfortable with SUDs techniques.
Our client is willing to accept a varying level of skill with regards to this role and therefore, the stronger your talents and relevant experience is, the more likely you are to hit the £60,000 Per Annum Cap