|Job Ref:||204660766||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£28000/annum + Overtime and Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
Job Title: Commercial Laundry Engineer |
Area: West Midlands and surrounding
Package: £27,000 - £28,000 DOE per annum + overtime, bonus, vehicle, pension scheme etc.
A world leader in the production and distribution of professional food service and laundry solutions.
* Responding quickly to client call outs and ensuring this is within SLA requirements
* To maintain and repair laundry equipment on site
* Keeping service centre up to date on arrival/departure times and reporting any issues
* Handling onsite customer queries ensuring customer satisfaction
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
* Previous experience working in a similar role
* Gas safe qualification (CCLNG1, CLE1, CONGLP1PD)
* COMCAT tickets and experience on commercial catering equipment would be desirable but not essential
* An understanding of electronic control system
* Good electrical and mechanical knowledge
* Clean driving licence
* Salary dependent on experience
* Company pension scheme (contributory after a trial period)
* Company vehicle with private use available
* Average working hours 8 - 5
* Paid door to door
To apply for this position please follow the link on this page or send your CV to NA If you would like more information on this vacancy, or any others we may have, please contact Hayley Mintern on (Apply online only). Concept Resourcing offer a CV writing service so if you don't feel confident putting together your own or don't have the time, please call us and we will gather all relevant information over the phone.
Concept Resourcing have over 15 years' experience working with Commercial Catering Engineers across the UK matching them to their ideal job and company. Visit our website for more vacancies within the Commercial Catering Industry