|Job Ref:||204660643||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||SG15||Salary:||£26308 - £35000/annum Van, mobile, specialist tools||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
Field Service Engineer (Forklift Engineers, Forklift technicians, Field Service Forklift Engineers)|
Location: Essex, Bedfordshire, Cambridgshire
Start date: Immediate
Multi skilled engineer required to maintain a wide range of mechanical handling equipment, construction equipment and access equipment.
• Duties will include repairing, servicing and maintaining forklift trucks and various types of plant equipment belonging to the company and our customer's
• Electrical work on forklift trucks.
Basic £26,308 + O/T (In the region of £35K) + Benefits
Specialist tools and PPE supplied
20 days holiday raising to a maximum 25 days (Plus bank holidays)
Fully equipped company van with cleaning and tool allowance, Phone/PDA
• Time served as a service engineer
• Qualified to a minimum of City and Guilds and NVQ.
• This position will appeal to an engineer with experience of any of the following:
IC engines, Electric trucks, Hydraulics or Mechanical engineering
• Someone who is a qualified PUWER/LOLER engineer would be advantageous but not essential
• Full clean driving license.
The ideal candidate will benefit from having the below attributes:
• Decision making • Problem solving • Self-motivated • Results driven • Quality focus • Productivity • Safety management • Analysing information.
Professional Technical is a specialist recruitment consultancy supporting the engineering recruitment market, developing recruitment partnerships with engineering businesses on a national scale. Professional Technical supply the engineering and technical talent so that our clients can focus on the core elements of engineering. Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy