|Job Ref:||204660640||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Halewood||Address:||Post Code:||L26||Salary:||£17000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
Technical Support Engineer|
* £18,000 - £22,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
* Excellent development opportunities
A dynamic and ambitious business, that develop high tech solutions to global customers are looking to recruit a Technical Support Engineer to support the continued success of the business moving forward.
Due to the nature of the role, you will require the following skills and experience:
* Motivated and confident attitude, with excellent organisation skills.
* Ideally have experience of working within a similar role in an engineering business.
* Experience with MRP Systems and ability to understand engineering drawings.
* A relevant Engineering qualification.
* Meticulous attention to detail and time management.
The successful candidate will work alongside engineering teams, ensuring all relevant documentation is collated throughout projects from initial sales enquiry through to delivery. This will include dealing with design, manufacturing and purchasing teams while also supporting customers and suppliers. The ideal candidate will have either hands on engineering experience or have completed a relevant qualification and be looking for a route into engineering.
In return you will receive excellent support and training to become a company expert with the MRP system and industry standards/documentation. The company are keen to develop their employees further within the business and see this role leading into opportunities within engineering projects or even the commercial side of the business.
If you are currently on the market for new opportunities, and this role sounds of interest to you then please apply or call David Evans on (Apply online only) for more information