|Job Ref:||204660630||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£30000 - £37000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
Position - Process Engineer / Paint Technologist|
Location - Birmingham - Oldbury area
Salary - £30,000 - £37,000 - negotiable with some flexibility depending on experience
Start date - Immediate
We have an exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join our growing business located in the Birmingham area. Our site specialises in manual application of a wide range of coatings to primarily plastic NA apply coatings to provide decorative as well as functional properties. We operate over 2 shifts employing approx 45 staff at this site with more staff operating from our second site. Due to our recent success we will be looking to open our 3rd site planned in for the end of 2017 or early 2018. We have a requirement to strengthen our management team to ensure there is a smooth transition and enough management cover in place to support all 3 sites. The Process Engineer will be located on 1 site but may be required to support the other 2 sites for holiday cover. (All sites are located locally).
Key skills and experience for the Process Engineer are:
* Experience of coating / paint process is highly desirable, although not essential as we are prepared to offer training and support for suitable applicants provided they meet the minimum criteria and salary requirements
* Experience of managing NPI process
* Previous experience of sampling and setting up new process within a production or manufacturing environment
* Process problem solving skills and experience
* Managing site H&S, environmental regulations (COSHH, REACH etc)
* Leading Continuous Improvement programs.
To apply for this Process Engineer / Paint Technologist vacancy please email your CV to Amo Rai (Automation & Robotics Specialist) at Short-listing for this vacancy will commence from Monday October 10th 2016.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency