|Job Ref:||204660617||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North West London||Address:||Post Code:||NW1||Salary:||£30000 - £37000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
Position: Site Engineer - Rail|
Location: North West London
Package: £30k-£37k + Benefits
Site Engineer with rail experience? We are looking for a Site Engineer on a rail project based in North West London. The company are a specialist Rail contractor operating within the UK railway infrastructure market. They offer multi-disciplinary design, construct, renewal, refurbishment, installation, commissioning and maintenance capability covering civil, building, mechanical and electrical services.
As a Site Engineer you must be able to:
* Lead a team of 2-3 Site Engineers
* Prepare programs for section of works with relevant resources & materials
* Responsible for heading up and overseeing all construction activities on site
* Contractors and Labour teams - ensure all operational procedures are followed
* Practice and implement high standards of health & safety, quality of works, and budget
* Interpret drawings / Support setting out
* Competent at using all types of surveying apparatuses
* Completion of WPP's / ITP's / Method Statements / Risk Assessments
Type of Person:
* Problem Solver
* Strive to achieve excellence
What's in it for you?
* excellent career prospects
* competitive salary
* a range of benefits that reflect fully the skills,
* experience and qualifications of our employees,
* outstanding training development and support opportunities.
* contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Westfield health scheme
* Minimum 25 days' holiday (plus public holidays)
To do this role you must have:
* Experience on rail
* Civil Engineering Degree
* Valid PTS card
* SMSTS or SSSTS
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Lauren Jenkins at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a mate? - Refer someone now and get £200 if we place them!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business