|Job Ref:||204660586||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Marlow||Address:||Post Code:||SL7||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
My Buckinghamshire based client is currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor to join their spray paint department on a permanent basis.|
To improve capacity of paint production through driving improvement in the function of the process flow, developing capacity plans and other process improvements to a world class manufacturing standard.
To build and manage a high performing production team.
• Agree SLA targets.
• Lead a production team to achieve the required deliverables within the Paint Shop by communicating job expectations, planning, scheduling, monitoring and appraising.
• Own the production plan by creating schedules and assigning staff effectively, while establishing priorities and revising schedules where necessary to ensure efficiency.
• Eliminate/Reduce time variation with a continuous drive for waste elimination.
• Motivate and supervise the production team, ensuring compliance with HR processes, where necessary.
• Monitor the condition of all production equipment and define future requirements.
• Monitor and improve paint usage and storage management.
• Monitor and manage all SHE issues within the Paint Shop, ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
• Provide and maintain manufacturing information by compiling, initiating and sorting performance records and data.
• Work closely with Quality Assurance to ensure that all necessary quality requirements are met.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge.
• Influence & Communication
• Managing Time & Priorities
• Problem Solving & Creativity
• Working in Teams
• Business Operations, Systems and Processes
• Business Improvement
• Making Decisions
• Managing Performance
Qualifications and Experience:
• Previous experience in a supervisory, man-management and planning role.
• Leadership skills to motivate and manage a team.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Electronics background or light manufacturing experience is desirable.
• Excellent planning and reporting skills.
• A strong awareness of SHE issues.
• IT literate including proficiency in Microsoft Office. ERP experience is essential.
• Excellent knowledge of light mechanical assembly work.
• Excellent organization and time management skills, meticulous attention to detail.
Key Measures and Milestones:
• Achievement of agreed metric production targets.
• Achievement of agreed on-time-delivery targets.
• Achievement of agreed profitability targets.
• Achievement/maintenance of agreed quality targets.
If you are an experienced Production Supervisor please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003