|Job Ref:||204660501||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£18000 - £25000/annum great package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer London SXD10635|
A great opportunity for a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer to join our client in their London office has arisen! Our client is an award winning, international Building Services Consultancy that specialises in cutting-edge Mechanical, Electrical & Sustainable design solutions. Due to an increasing workload they are now looking to expand their team.
In this role you will be working on projects across a range of sectors including commercial, educational, healthcare and data centres. You will be responsible for preparing designs calculations and specifications, and will ensure that these accurately follow the client's requirements. In this role you will work as part of a team and receive technical support from senior staff to help you achieve your career goals.
* Previous Building Services experience or knowledge
* Technically competent with exposure to relevant design software (e.g. IES, Hevacomp, AutoCAD, Revit)
* Excellent communication skills and team-working ability
* Flexible to tailor solutions to specific project and client needs
* Well organised to prioritise workload and meet tight-deadlines
* Drive to succeed and achieve, as high standards are important to our client
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer to gain experience with a top consultancy in London and progress their career. Our client offers a negotiable salary based on experience.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Sam Derham on (Apply online only) or email and quote SXD10635, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below