|Job Ref:||204660426||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£24000 - £29000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
Junior Mechanical Design Engineer|
Based in Buckinghamshire
Commutable from areas such as; High Wycombe, Oxford, Aylesbury, Luton, Dunstable, Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Bicester etc.
Salary: £24,000 to £29,000 + Benefits
Key Skills: Mechanical Design Engineer, Solidworks, Waste Water, Water, Special Purpose Machinery, Machinery, Machined Components, FEA
I have a brand new requirement for a Junior Mechanical Design Engineer to work in the Waste Water/Water Sector on a permanent basis.
They are looking for someone with a background in Mechanical Design, ideally with the following skillset:
- Familiar with 3D design - SolidWorks (desirable)
- Experience with machinery, machined components or special purpose machinery
- Experience within the waste water or water sector (not essential)
- Degree or HNC/HND educated
- Advantageous if you have FEA experience
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Developing existing products
- New product design
- Undertaking customer driven projects
- Liaising with the sales team
This is a brand new requirement and my client is looking to bring a Mechanical Design Engineer as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews soon, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Max Talbot on (Apply online only) for more information