|Job Ref:||204660252||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£18000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:02|
Nicholas Associates (Engineering & Technical) are recruiting on behalf of an established Engineering client for a Fettler|
The Fettler will be responsible for the finishing of castings to a high standard;
* Fettling and grinding of castings using a range of tools
* Achieving a high standard of surface finish to customer specifications
* Visual inspection of parts
* Use of slings/straps to safely handle parts
Nicholas Associates would be interested in speaking to candidates who can demonstrate;
* Experience of fettling/grinding work
* Ability to use a range of hand tools to achieve a high standard of finish
* Established for over 30 years
* An excellent reputation for quality in the industry
* A salary of £18k plus benefits
Due to the urgency of this assignment, click the "apply now" button to get your cv straight to me.
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)