|Job Ref:||204660245||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Salary:||£23000 - £25000/annum + 25 days holiday + Bank holidays||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:03|
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer |
Add Resource and Labour - Crawley, West Sussex
£23,000 - £25,000 Base (depending on experience)
Monday to Friday
25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Pension + Life Assurance
This well renowned Design Company is looking to recruit a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer to assist the successful team in coping with an ever increasing demand of their products and services.
In return you can expect an excellent package and to receive ongoing support as well as training and development to ensure you maintain the company's high standards.
1) Create and maintain part, assembly, and general arrangement drawings using Solidworks Computer Aided Design (CAD)
2) Carry out Finite Element Analysis (FEA) studies on structures for stiffness, strength and life using Ansys Workbench.
3) Carry out feasibility studies, installation checks, reviews and calculations for each design
4) Define part numbers and assembly structures for input into Bills of Materials (BoM's)
5) Select, evaluate, and apply proprietary components for assemblies and systems
6) Create and complete Product Change Requests (PCR's) and Engineering Change Notes (ECN's)
7) Liaise with internal departments and customers
8) Assist in initiating and maintaining relationships with external suppliers
To apply for this position, you must have....
1) MUST be Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering
2) MUST have gained strong experience gained as Mechanical Design Engineer
Candidates suitable for this position can live anywhere in the following locations....
Royal Tunbridge Wells