|Job Ref:||204660173||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:03|
EMC Hardware Engineer urgently required for Edinburgh!|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the EMC Team in Edinburgh. This small team provides UKAS accredited EMC testing against various EMC standards (primarily military). The EMC Team also provides expert advice, guidance and governance throughout the full lifecycle of all projects on site for matters relating to EMC.
You'll be responsible for:
* Supporting EMC testing against military standards to satisfy UKAS accreditation
* Measurement Uncertainty Budget
* Process improvement initiatives
* Experience within an EMC test facility or good understanding of EMC specifications is preferred though not essential.
* Measurement & Instrumentation systems knowledge
* Electrical & RF Safety and testing knowledge
Ideally you will come from a military background although all experience will be considered.
In return, you will be offered an extremely competitive salary and an opportunity to make your mark with a clearly defined career path in a forward thinking organisation.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position