|Job Ref:||204661576||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Horninglow||Address:||Salary:||£36000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:03|
Our client based in Burton on Trent currently have a position open for a Mechanical Maintenance Team Leader.|
They are looking for an enthusiastic, time served individual with a hands on approach to be part of their leadership team within the Maintenance Department.
Duties will include, but not limited to;
* Assisting the Senior Maintenance Supervisor in the day to day running of the factory maintenance in a safe and proper manner.
* Substituting for the Senior Maintenance Supervisor during holiday periods
* Supervising contractors whilst they are on site
* Facilitating improvement activities
* Reviewing existing planned and preventative maintenance checks
* Ensure point of work risk assessments are carried out by maintenance personnel
* Carryout risk assessments and write safe working practices when required
* Assist with apprentice training
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following criteria:
* Time served with appropriate Technical qualification.
* Sound problem solving ability.
* Well-developed communication and people management skills.
* Self-motivated, focused and able to work on own initiative.
* High level of resilience and able to work effectively under pressure
* Good organisation and IT skills with experience of MS Office package
* Experience of working on hydraulics and pneumatics would be desirable/advantageous.
It is expected that the successful candidate with have relevant experience within a similar industrial Maintenance background with relevant qualifications. If you feel you have the skills and knowledge, then please apply now. However, if you have not heard back from us within 3 days, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful (agy)