|Job Ref:||204661531||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Central London||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum Vehicle provided||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:03|
Mobile electrical engineer - Central London|
We are recruiting for a Mobile Electrical Engineer to cover the central London area. As this is a mobile position it is essential that you have a Full UK driving licence. (Company Van provided). On offer is a salary of up to £30,000.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday between 08:00am to 17:00pm (1 hour unpaid lunch).
Job Purpose: To provide a proactive electrical service to EMCOR and the client.
• To carry out PPM and reactive tasks.
• Carry our minor electrical works.
• Provide assistance to third parties as and when required.
• Act upon reasonable requests from and instructions from Contract Supervisor.
• To partake on call out roster.
• To work reasonable overtime as and when required.
• Assistance on other sites can be expected.
• Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline would be an important pre-requisite of the role.
• Knowledge of key operational procedures e.g. time sheets, planned maintenance systems, Quality and Health & Safety.
• Substantial operational and technical experience with demonstrated potential.
• Experience of positively dealing with the resolution of customer problems within specific contracts.
• Demonstrated 'hands-on' technical expertise in a number of key operational areas.
• Smart, presentable appearance
• Personable and approachable
• Good communication skills
• Literate and numerate
• Flexible and adaptable
• A team player with the ability to work from their own initiative
• Overtime available paid at X1.5 Saturdays, X2 Sundays & BH's X1.5 and a DOIL.
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Auto enrol pension