|Job Ref:||204661493||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Colerne||Address:||Post Code:||SN14||Salary:||£22352/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:03|
Demob Job Reference: j2648|
Job Title: Survival Equipment Supervisor
Location: Colerne, Wiltshire
Salary: £22,352 + Benefits
Our client is one of the UK's leading support services companies. They deliver many key services including design, build, manage, operate and maintain assets. They deal with companies both in the UK and overseas in a wide variety of industry sectors including Defence, Marine, MOD, Emergency Services etc. They are now recruiting for a Survival Equipment Supervisor to join their team at their site in Colerne, Wiltshire. Please note - this is working primarily Wednesday to Sunday inclusive, therefore candidates must be flexible. Due to the nature of the role you will be required to undergo security clearance.
This presents itself as an exciting opportunity offering an attractive salary. Although not essential this could be well suited for a person who has previously served in the Armed Forces i.e. British Army, Royal Navy, Royal Air Force (Survival Equipment), with experience of working on Aircrew Equipment.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager the successful candidate will schedule maintenance, repair, issue and fit RAF Aircrew Equipment Assemblies (AEA's) and company owned survival equipment.
- Ensure that all Survival Equipment maintenance is carried out, documented and recorded in accordance with the LAFT Quality Plan, RAF and Company procedures.
- Ensure that all Survival Equipment is issued and fitted to meet customer requirements.
- Assist in the ground movement of aircraft and Flight-line operations as required.
- Support off-site requirements and detachments.
- Comply with all relevant Health, Safety and Environmental regulations and exercise a duty of care promoting a positive approach towards workplace Health and Safety.
- Promote best practice, report bad practice and non-compliance and take preventative action to ensure continual improvement in the organisation.
- RAF Survival Equipment course or civilian equivalent.
- Q-SE-AC (Helmet Fitting).
- Flight Line Operations. RAF Flying Clothing Maintenance and Fitting.
- Experience of RAF Flying Operations.
- Experience in a Supervisory position.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT Literate: MS Office.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Grob Handling Course.
- £22,352 annual salary.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- 40 Hours per Week (Weds - Sun).
- Company pension scheme.
- Established and reputable company.
- Great working environment