|Job Ref:||204661344||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||West Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||BN18||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:03|
CAD Design Engineer's job - industrial process plant. c£35,000 plus benefits. Due to an upsurge in orders a high growth privately owned specialist international environmental engineering company seeks a Mechanical Design Engineer / CAD Designer with a background in process plant design. Industry sectors covered include Waste Water, Waste Recycling, Environmental, Pharmaceutical and general process industry sectors. |
The job's working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• Open plan office, which encourages teamwork.
• Long-term, there is the possibility of taking engineering team leadership responsibilities.
• Salary c£35,000, possibly a bit higher for a very strong candidate.
The job will involve:
• Design and detail of tank, vessels, and scrubber designs as well as complete layout design, vessel drawings and P&ID's, structural drawing, isometrics, location of instruments and hook-ups.
• AutoPlant 3D and AutoCAD 2D packages are used extensively.
• Industry sectors covered include Waste Water, Waste Recycling, Environmental, Pharmaceutical and general process industry sectors
This job will suit:
• A qualified Mechanical Engineer with experience in AutoCAD 2D design from the process plant sector, who can take on senior level responsibility in the near future.
• Experience must be in process plant design, as opposed to more specialist areas such as piping or components.
• AutoPlant 3D experience would be beneficial, as would knowledge of thermoplastics/GRP design, as the company increases its business in the water treatment sector.
This job is commutable from Crawley, Horsham, Leatherhead, Brighton, Shoreham, Worthing, Haywards Heath, East Grinstead, Reigate, Dorking, West Sussex and Surrey