|Job Ref:||204661234||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rotherham||Address:||Post Code:||S60||Salary:||£36000 - £38000/annum 6 Month Fixed Term||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:03|
Mech Project Manager (Sprinklers/Facilities/Mech Systems) |
£36,000 - £38,000 + 33 Days Holiday + Pension + Fixed Term Contract
Are you a Project/Site Manager from a Mechanical/Sprinkler/Facilities design and installation background looking to work for a £3 billion turnover company?
This is an opportunity to work with a blue chip FTSE 100 business where you will be the go to manager on site.
This is a truly global, multi - billion pound turnover business where you can have a genuine career. This is not just another job, but an opportunity to develop technically through specialist training and courses and develop into a niche Engineer.
You will be required to manage the resources on the project on a day to day basis and to report any staff issues as appropriate as well as managing project commercial issues and cost reporting (WIP).
You will also be tasked with identifying the client's requirements and ensure you deliver these requirements to the client's satisfaction and prepare detailed plans and procedures to administer the project and ensure the project team are familiar with, and follow these guidelines.
This role would suit a Project/Site Manager from a Fire Alarm/Sprinkler/Facilities management background looking to work for a £3 billion turnover company.
* Manage all Engineering Services activities in line with the company procedures
* To manage all activities in line with the Project Process Document.
* To manage the resources on the project on a day to day basis and to report any staff issues as appropriate.
* Manage project commercial issues and cost reporting (WIP).
* To identify the client's requirements and ensure we deliver these requirements to the client's satisfaction.
* Project/Site Management background
* Mechanical systems/Sprinkler Systems/Facilities management experience
Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Fire, Alarm, Engineer, Facilities, Maintenance, Manager, Project, Security, Access, 17th Edition, Installation, Call Out, England, Project, Manager, Sprinkler, Facilities,
Please apply online or call Jack Clark at Rise Technical for more information