|Job Ref:||204661090||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£20000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:03|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer|
£20k - £35k per annum DOE
Our client is a quality supplier of assured food products to retailers, butchers and food service professionals across Europe. They have over 45 years' experience within the meat industry and have a built a fantastic reputation for themselves within the food / meat products industry.
Due to recent success and expansion my client is seeking to recruit 2 x Mechanical Maintenance Engineers to join the existing maintenance team. We are looking for candidates who are experienced within Maintenance Engineering within an industrial environment and ideally having worked within a food production plant. The role is mechanically biased and candidates are required to have excellent mechanical maintenance skills.
* Taking care of reactive, planned and preventative maintenance work within a food production plant (meat)
* Experience of Hydraulics and Pneumatics
* Able to carry out machine repairs on a production line
* Working alongside a maintenance team to ensure the smooth running of the plant
* 3 years + mechanical maintenance experience
* Ideally experienced within a food production plant
* Flexible to work between 6am - 6pm Monday to Friday
* Able to work every other Saturday to carry out PPM work
Salary is dependent upon experience between the brackets of £20k and £35k per annum for standard hours. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role don't hesitate to apply