|Job Ref:||204660889||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||UK||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 09:03|
We are recruiting for an experienced Sales or Business Development Manager for an established company based in the UK who are looking to strengthen their sales team.|
This role can be based anywhere in the UK but there are advantages for living in the Midlands or South of the UK - Birmingham, Nottingham, London etc
This company is a modular construction company who have sites across the UK, they operate across a range of sectors such as commercial, retail, education, MOD.
This role takes responsibility for the development of strategic planning and building pipelines to increase market share. Typical projects are in the region of £50million.
• Work with marketing teams to ensure products and services are appropriately positioned to grow market share.
• Develop a strategy to grow our market share in the chosen market segments and work in conjunction with Marketing and other team members.
• Identify new sales opportunities and work on their business targets following these through to an agreed conclusion.
• Build and create new networks with a view to winning new business.
• Ensure that the products and services sold are to an agreed specification, working with the manufacturing and construction teams in the business to aid the overall sales process and mobilisation into delivery.
• Acquire and analyse client information with the aim of increased income generation in the short and medium term.
• Communicate effectively within the company to ensure the effective delivery of a professionally delivered client proposal. This includes communicating details of the sales pipeline and raising awareness at director level to the potential impact of new business.
• Participate in the business planning process including marketing, product development, and new business opportunities.
Excellent basic salary with bonus
Company car or lease car
Health and pension
Requirements for the role:
Strong business development and major account development.
Significant experience and background in Business Development from Bid to Contract award.
Experience developing sales strategies in main contracting or offsite building sectors.
Take active role in long range planning, developing sales strategies and sales pipelines.
Demonstrated strategic level sales skills with key account experience.
Knowledge and experience of Miller Heiman Strategic Selling techniques.
Positive attitude and ethics, which support our values in a healthy, high performance culture.
Strong professional presence; ability to represent company at all.
Strong analytical skills.
Effective time management skills.
Effective interpersonal skills; ability to form relationships.
Excellent listening skills and the ability to translate customer needs into business opportunities.
Full UK driving licence.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Asset Appointments Ltd value diversity and promote equality. We encourage applications from all sections of society and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business