|Job Ref:||2016-12508||Employer:||Golder Associates||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Georgia||City:||Atlanta||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 05:01|
Entry-Level Accounts Payable Specialist|
Job ID: 2016-12508
Area of Interest: EN - Operations Support
Job Type: Full Time
# of Positions: 4
Education (Minimum): High School Diploma
Posted Date: 9/20/2016
Experience (Years): 1
Golder Associates is a respected, employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment, and the related areas of energy. From 180
offices worldwide, our more than 8,000 employees work with clients to manage their environmental and engineering activities in a technically sound, economically viable, and socially responsible manner.
The Atlanta office of Golder Associates Inc. is seeking an Entry-Level Accounts Payable Specialist. The successful candidate will assist with all areas of accounting with primary focus on the full cycle of accounts payable. The position involves direct contact and communication with designated approvers, vendor/suppliers, and all levels of company management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Matching, coding and entering invoices daily;
* Routing invoices for approval and resolving problems;
* Researching and reconciliation of vendor statements;
* Assisting vendors and employees with inquiries and account status;
* Responsible for the online archiving of A/P invoices;
* Review of electronic expense reports to ensure adherence to company policies;
* Other accounting duties and cross-training as appropriate.
* High school diploma or its equivalent is required;
* This is an entry-level position, minimal experience is required with the appropriate degree.
* Experience with MS Word, MS Excel and any accounting software package a plus;
* The successful candidate will have 10-key experience;
* The ability to perform all duties within established deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy required;
* Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service to internal and external contacts;
* Ability to work in a team environment and to maintain confidential information required;
**Local candidates will receive primary consideration, no relocation available for this position.**
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Golder Associates Statement:
Golder Associates Inc. is a drug free employer and undertakes drug and alcohol testing as allowed by law and pursuant to its Drug Free Workplace Policy. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.