|Job Ref:||WVT16-5867||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Vermont||City:||Williston||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 05:12|
Serves as a liaison between Company and customer in negotiating all modifications to, or deviations from, contract requirements to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment. |
• Assists in pre-contract discussions and negotiations to ensure understanding, development and articulation in the needs and requirements of both the organization and customer.
• Develop solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation. Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
• Reviews terms and conditions of contracts, monitors performance and communicates requirements to the organization to ensure company compliance.
• Monitors and interprets governmental procurement regulations and requirements to maintain company compliance.
• Provides guidance to lower level Contract Administrators to ensure accuracy and fairness between organization and its customers.
• Contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards Considered expert in field within the organization. Fully capable of applying principles, concepts and practices.
• Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Good verbal and written communications
• Presentation creation and delivery
• Developing and maintaining business relationship
Aerospace/Defense government contracting
Prior experience with the FAR and DFARS