Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||N/A7741||Employer:||Adecco||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||Address:||Salary:||£18,000 - 18,500||Post Date:||21/09/2016 15:13|
Do you want to work for a thriving Pharmaceutical business?|
Do you have proven logistics clerk experience
Do you have experience managing staff
If so, then please read on.
My client, a large Pharmaceutical company are looking to recruit a full time, permanent Logistics Clerk to join their growing business.
Main purpose of the job?
To despatch company shipments by following company policy guidelines and to carry out administrative duties as and when required.
What are your duties
* To enter all necessary data on to the in-house computer system
* Speak with customer via telephone, email and fax
* To raise Airway Bills and prepare all other relevant logistical paperwork
* Prepare invoices using in house system
* To prepare all paperwork for courier, shipping and freight services.
* Carry out general office duties
* To provide an excellent level of service to all internal and external customers.
* Organise and manage own paperwork when required
* Responsible for staff absence, holidays, one to one meetings and appraisals
Essential Skills and Knowledge
* Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft office, Excel and Outlook
* Fast and accurate data entry skills
* Knowledge of freight documentation
* Organised and able to multi task
* Good communicator, on all levels
* Excellent customer service skills
* Capable of working unsupervised in a fast paced environment
* Good attention to detail
08:30am - 17:00pm / Monday - Friday
HOW TO APPLY
We look forward to receiving your application, however please only apply to this position if you have the relevant experience.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview. Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.