Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||JLJ/7861||Employer:||Adecco||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||Address:||Salary:||£40,000 - 45,000||Post Date:||21/09/2016 15:13|
A rare and exciting opportunity to work exclusively with a large retail client to manage the print and distribution of merchandise to over 10,000 locations. |
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing multi-million pound projects globally!
Do you have experience in managing the full allocation process from brief through to delivery in incredibly tight time scales?
Are you confident in the use of advanced excel?
If so this could be the role you have been waiting for!
You will be responsible for:
- Excel spread sheet and database management
- Correctly allocate merchandise to individual stores and ensure it is delivered on schedule
- Create and manage complex formulas where accuracy is essential
- Supplier Management
- Maintaining SLAs and always looking to exceed them
The ideal candidate will:
- Have significant Project Management experience
- Incredible attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced excel
- Experience on working on a Mac is beneficial
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, apply today!
Due the high volume of applicants only successful Candidates will be contacted.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.