Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||E1777198||Employer:||Adecco||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||Address:||Post Date:||21/09/2016 15:14|
The E-learning Developer will have responsibility for creating, developing, and maintaining high-quality training programmes to be used in both online and print formats. Most of the courses you develop will be created in Adobe Captivate and the additional resources will be created using software from Adobe Creative Cloud. Your job will involve you working with internal and external subject matter experts to define training needs and develop modular content.
To thrive in this role candidates will require excellent verbal and written communication skills, an ability to multi-task across projects and technologies, strong collaboration and teamwork principles, a comprehensive grasp of technology and design techniques, an aptitude for learning new applications and skills, and a passion for producing engaging and high-quality work.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
* Create e-learning programmes using software such as Adobe Captivate.
* Collaborate with designers, e-learning platform developers and clients to create and deliver e-learning courses.
* Use graphics, video and audio editing packages as required.
* Work with clients and interpret their feedback and requests to create e-learning that exceeds their expectations.
Skills and Experience
* Design or software-orientated degree or equivalent.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Visual flair and high level of competency in a range of multimedia software applications including video and audio editing.
* Ability to create high-quality solutions to a deadline but maintain a keen eye for detail.
* Amenable and flexible team player.
* Enthusiastic and happy to take on new challenges.
* Professional and organised working manner.
* Strong communication and time management skills.
* Stay up to date and expand knowledge on instructional design and e-learning industry trends and related technologies.
* Demonstrable experience of using graphics applications and design tools.
* Experience of developing e-learning content.
* Experience using Adobe software; for example, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Captivate.
* A creative and innovative approach to e-learning design that engages target audiences in learning and produces exceptional experiences with limited design direction.
* Knowledge of learning technologies.
* Knowledge and understanding of App creation.
**Hours of work- 8:30am - 5pm**
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.